Day 13: The last person I texted

Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship. 


The last person I texted was my sister Megan. I went out with a friend for lunch. While with my friend, my sister text me to see when I would be coming back to her place. I was also planning to pick up a sandwich from Jimmy John's for her pregnant self. 

I met Megan after I was born, of course. She is five years older than me. I have always been closest to my siblings who are closer to my age. We have mutual experiences and memories in common. 

Being the youngest of six with a 19 year difference between me and my oldest sister has been quite interesting. Over the past few years I have been learning a lot about personal growth, independence, and adulthood. My siblings have mostly surpassed this stage in their lives with age and obtaining more responsibilities. 

I love my family, everyone in it. Having a large and growing family is always fun. 

Comments

Popular Posts