Day 26: Resting

So if you read my post for Day 25, you will see that I baked zucchini bread for a meeting I had with my pastor. I woke up on Friday morning with a stiff and sore neck. I got ready for the day and made my way to work hoping my neck would start feeling better.

I work short days on Fridays, so I was planning on leaving by 1pm, especially if I wanted to make my 3pm meeting. As my day proceeded, the pain in my neck worsened and started to affect my whole body.

I made my way home, contacted my pastor about my condition, and laid down in my bed. 

Three hours later I woke up from a much needed rest. I missed my meeting and teaching my children's lesson, but I think my pastor understood. Even though I regretted not feeling well enough to do these things, I know I needed the rest for my well being. 

Comments

Popular Posts