Day 23: Music Habits

Tuesday morning I decided that I was going to change my music listening habits for a while. As I was walking to work, I concluded that I would only be listening to Christian music with a mix of worldly music, as in music in languages I don't understand.

I'm not saying that I listen to what some people might consider to be "bad" music, but I want to be more conscience about what goes in my ears and out my mouth.

But later I fell through on this decision when I listened to secular music on my way home from work. So the act of love I had chosen for myself on Tuesday was kind of a bust....

But now that this is fresh in my mind, I will continue working on this choice for my well being. I guess I will see how this plays out in the days to come. :)

Comments

Popular Posts