Day 24: Parade

Wednesday was a busy day. I was part of the planning committee for this event that happened at my work that day. It was very very unorganized (in my opinion), but it was okay in general. All this to say that when I got home, I just wanted to relax and possibly go to sleep early. I was tired.

On my train ride home, my future roommate Maeve text me asking if I wanted to go to the Minneapolis Aquatennial Torchlight Parade. She did her best to convince me to go with her just for an hour while also giving me all these facts about the parade. 

I was torn between really wanting to go and say yes to Maeve or choosing to stay home and relax. I said yes and was able to do everything I wanted to do. 

When I got home, I made some supper, sat down to relax, and watched The Office. Then Maeve stopped by and we made our way downtown to the parade.

It was fun. I was really happy that I went. The best parts were the marching bands. 

Check out some of the pics I took. Sorry for the poor quality. The videos I took were much better, but I can't upload them on my blog.

Colorful dancers

Sponsors of the parade

This was an awesome band made of about 6 students. Maeve and I were so impressed by their talent and energy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts