Living a Full Life

On Thursday, December 8th, my grandfather Eugene Morrison passed away. He lived a long life, or in the words of the pastor at his funeral, he lived a full life.

Due to snow and poor travel conditions, I was not able to attend the funeral in Glenwood, Iowa. So at 10:00am on Monday, December 12th, I sat on the loveseat in my living room in Golden Valley, Minnesota, as I FaceTimed with my brother who was sitting in the front row at the funeral home in Glenwood. Because of technology, I was able to celebrate and remember my grandpa with my loved ones and those who called him friend.


As previously noted, my grandpa lived a full life. These words have been floating through my mind since Monday morning.


Am I living a full life? How can I live a full life each day?


I really do not know how to live a full life, but I want to figure it out. So for the next 30 days I am going to blog about my thoughts, my daily interactions, and choices I make in order to fill my life.

I am excited for this challenge. It is just what I need to ignite my love for writing. The fuel behind my blog posts has been running on empty for far too long!


So welcome back! I hope you will join me on this journey.

Comments

Popular Posts