Day 15: In 2017 I will...

To piggyback my post from yesterday, I made a list of habits, thoughts, behaviors, etc. that I want to welcome into my life this new year. I would not say these are new year's resolutions. They are more so parts of my life I wish to seek accountability in from those close to me. I have put a lot of thought into this list.
Please, if you read this, hold me accountable in 2017.



In 2017 I will:


  • See myself the way my mother sees me. In other words, grow in self confidence. (My mother is my biggest support. She believes in me when no one else does.)
  • Grow in spiritual strength
  • Become a better steward of what God has entrusted to me: my physical body, finances, possessions, responsibilities
  • Be more intentional in friend and family relationships
  • Possess an inviting personality
  • Maintain a creative outlet
  • Pray for those who misunderstand me or cause stress in my life
  • Read more often
  • Take mini vacations and go on adventures
  • Send birthday cards in the mail


I know the list could go on, but this is a good start. I have my work cut out for me with letting go of 2016 and inviting in 2017. 

Comments

Popular Posts