Days 30-35: Moving


What a crazy week I have had with packing, moving, and unpacking, mixed with bits of fun and self-care in between.

Sorry to be grouping so many days together in a blog post. Blogging about each day has definitely been a thought amongst everything else, but I had to put that aside. And now because I can’t really remember the last 5 days, I will just group it all into one post.

I only want to highlight one thing that I have done for myself during the past two weeks that I believe encompasses everything from the last 5 days, which I also highlighted in a previous post.

Here it is: I’m so proud of myself for cleaning and packing in advance and not procrastinating!!!

This made the transition so easy. I had little to no stress. And I’m almost completely unpacked.

Once my roommates start to settle in more, I will post some pics. Right now it looks a bit ghetto. But yay for living in Uptown!!

Here's a pic from the coffee shop on the corner of my block. 

Comments

Popular Posts