Day 38: Phones Calls

If one would compare my phone records of the past month to the previous 11 months, you would see that I have been dialing more phone numbers. I'm a texter by nature. I could list all the reasons as to why I would reject a call or not have much to say when someone called me, but that isn't important right now.

I have started to become accustomed to calling family and friends more often. Maybe it's because I miss them. Or maybe because I would prefer hearing their voice over reading their text. But the ultimate reason is that I don't want to miss moments of my relationships because they are written in black font that pops up on my phone. 

I haven't been home since March, and there are a handful of close friends that I haven't seen or heard from in way too long. 

So here's to my people who will have to bear with hearing my voice, accept some silences in the conversation, and deal with my uncontrolled laughter. 

Comments

Popular Posts