28: A Note To Someone

Today's challenge has been on my mind for a few days now. There was one person who came to mind when thinking of today's post, but I was afraid to write the note because I knew it would take a lot of energy and tears.

Early on in this blog challenge I wrote a post about someone who makes me happy. I shared in my blog about this guy I have been seeing. It was scary to put part of my life out there for everyone to see. 

Surprisingly I am still seeing this guy, but things started to go downhill right after my birthday. I do not want to go into detail on my blog, but know that I am still with him--at least for now. We are on a break, but he reassured me that it was not a break up... 

The past couple of weeks have been trying. I have cried a lot. I have asked many questions. I have been angry and confused. I have blamed myself and blamed others. I have been a wreck. 
Is a relationship worth that? Is it worth it for me to go through all of this?

So I typed out a note to my man. I shed some tears but not as many as I thought I would. Honestly, I am so tired of crying. I hope to share this note with him soon so that we can come to some sort of resolution in our relationship.

Instead of sharing my note, I want to share some poetry that helps express my thoughts and emotions over the past few weeks. 
Enjoy!

by R. H. Sin



Poems by Rupi Kaur










Comments

Popular Posts