17: Three Things That Can Instantly Make My Day

In case you ever need to know how to make my day, here you go!
  1. Coffee ☕ -- I cannot do anything without coffee. Seriously. I sometimes get horrible migraines when I do not drink coffee by a certain time each day. #addict
    Coffee perks me up and gives me the energy I need to get through the day. Also it tastes good and warms my soul.
  2. Compliments 😍 -- Being called sweet names or nicknames, given words of encouragement, getting a shout out on something I am wearing or how my hair looks. The list goes on!
    It feels nice to be recognized, noticed, and thought of.
    For example, today is my oldest brother's birthday. I text him saying happy birthday. He text back, "Thanks Rose." That is my middle name. I love being called by my middle name. It is a wonderful sign of affection for me.
  3. Anything funny 😂 -- I love scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat and coming across something that to me is easily the most hilarious thing ever. I automatically have to send whatever it is to at least five friends or verbally share it with whoever might be around. I have been blessed with the ability to laugh at most things. I love to laugh and share my laughter with others. 

Comments

Popular Posts