14: Something I Am Looking Forward To

If you follow me on Snapchat or have seen some of my Facebook posts in the past month, you might have noticed that my birthday is coming up. It is in two days on November 8th.

I love my birthday. The older I get the more I want to celebrate. How awesome is it that we can celebrate another year of life and look forward to the days ahead! This is why I cherish my birthday.

And for one day out of the year I am able to boost about myself and not feel selfish about it. 😇

I had this past weekend off so I celebrated a little bit. My actual birthday falls on a Wednesday this year so it has been difficult to plan around my friends' schedules. But I am looking forward to the day and celebrating with whoever is available.

And of course the free coffee from Caribou will be a plus. 😊☕




Comments

Popular Posts