25: Pick A Pin, Do It, and Share!

Yesterday I text my sister Megan asking what she thought about finding something for us to do together on Pinterest for my blog challenge today. I do not have Pinterest, because I know I would waste my life pinning away. It did not take her long to find something for us to do. This morning she said, "I looked through so many crafts on Pinterest yesterday that I dreamt about them last night."

I drove from Minneapolis to Grand Forks today. I am celebrating the family time of Thanksgiving early since I have to work during the holiday. This weekend will be spent taking in as much family time as I can get. 

When I arrived at my sister's place this afternoon, we didn't waste much time before we started on the craft. Megan found inspiration from "pins" using canvas, paint, and buttons to create a Christmas themed art piece. And of course we made it a family affair.

Check out our work!


Taking turns

Ruby, John, and Libbey

We had an extra canvas, so I had the kids paint me a masterpiece.

Libbey Joan

Getting help from mom

Waiting for glue

Clare Bear

I let Clare mess around on Snapchat. This is her addition to the craft projects.

Left to right: my NOEL, Libbey's creation, Johnny's triangle, Ruby's Christmas tree

Megan's Christmas ornaments. This was the "pin" we took our inspiration from.

Ritteman kid masterpiece



Comments

Popular Posts