Day 28: Asking For Prayer

If you caught any of my posts in the past couple of weeks you might have seen that I have been dealing with the possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand. My chiropractor thinks it is for sure carpal tunnel, but my primary care physician thinks there might be another issue. Regardless, I have been sleeping with a brace at night, refraining from repetitive tasks at work, and favoring my left hand which is now causing stress in that hand.

I had sharp pain in my left hand last night, and the pain has been constant all day. My right hand feels okay, but my fingers are still numb.

I just felt weak and miserable all over today.

I am asking for your prayers. It might not be severe, but it feels awful. And I feel a bit helpless at times.

Please keep me in your prayers. I would appreciate it.

Comments

Popular Posts