Day 20: Gratitude

Because I am at a lose for words and cannot think of anything else to blog about today, I will make a list of five bits of gratitude and little thoughts from today.


  1. I finally was able to sign the paperwork to be the administrative assistant at my church. It's official! I now have a full time and part time job.
  2. I stepped out in faith asking for help. Sometimes it is hard to ask for help.
  3. I got a surprise hug. The lady turned out to be very warm and inviting.
  4. I was asked to be a reference for a master's program application one of my friends is applying for. 
  5. I spent a good portion of my evening updating my church's Facebook page and putting together the church bulletin for this Sunday. I became overwhelmed with thankfulness from the moments I have been a part of or witnessed since I joined the church back in February.

What a good moment of reflection! I kept thinking that my day was basic, but once I took a step back to consider how the day unfolded, I now see many good things happened.

Comments

Popular Posts