3: What You Wore, In Detail

Shoes: 
My newest obsession--a pair of TOMS I picked up from the TOMS Warehouse Sale in Minneapolis this summer. I have been wearing these shoes as often as possible. It has been years since I owned a pair of TOMS. I missed wearing these comfortable, stylish shoes on my feet. This pair clashes with a lot of patterned clothes I own, so whenever I want to wear these shoes I have to coordinate around the shoes.

Pants: 
I am wearing a pair of dark green pants I bought from Forever 21 a few years ago. These pants are too long for me, like almost any pair of pants I ever buy. There are fake zippers on the sides of my hips.

Shirt:
I am wearing one of my favorite tank tops--black and white horizontal stripes. I believe I also bought this shirt from Forever 21. At some point it started to do that thing where tiny fabric balls accumulate on the front of the shirt. But I love how the shirt fits.

Sweater:
I am wearing a light grey cardigan which I got from the Salvation Army Target in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. You can never have enough cardigans. Am I right?

Everything else: 
Let's just not go there for every one's sake. 😉

Comments

Popular Posts