1: Something Beautiful To You

Ladies and gents, 

In order to improve my current emotional/mental state, I will be starting a new blog challenge to get back into the writing groove. I did not finish my previous blog challenge. Not sure why. Maybe I have commitment issues... Just kidding. But for real though... 😐

I do not want to disclose much detail, but the past two months have been quite traumatic for me. I am processing through everything and finding help and support as needed. 

Something that I have always loved and found joy in has been writing. Therefore I have searched the world wide web to find a lighthearted blog challenge to help me through the next 30 days.

I hope you will join me in this go-around.

- Kari

---

Something Beautiful To Me


Meet my mother, Patricia.

My mom has endured many obstacles and challenges in her life, especially during this past year. Seeing her go through so much has encouraged me to fight my battles, to remind myself to worry less, to persevere, to take it one day at a time.

My mother has been a stable rock in my adult years. Only God knows how messed up my life would be without her. I probably would have flunked out of college, never traveled to Uganda, and accomplished way less than I already have in my life.

My mother is my biggest support. She has more love and compassion than anyone I know. 
Her heart is what's most beautiful to me.


Hopefully this will give me some points on the favorite child scale! 😉

Comments

Popular Posts