Prayer, and Joy, and Strength!

Tonight at Praise Gathering, every song spoke directly to my heart. Throughout the two hours, I would pray, and then the lyrics in the songs would directly correlate with my prayers. I was so in awe of God's timing, His ears that heard my prayers, and the attention I felt from my Creator.

Here were some of my prayers brought to life through music:

You never leave me, not forsake me. You're here with me.
You speak Your truth, and love surrounds me. You're here with me.

Pull me a little closer. Take me a littler deeper. I want to know Your heart.
You're love is so much sweeter than anything I've tasted. I want to know Your heart.

You reign in my heart! You reign about all! Be lifted on high!

You could love me more in a moment than other lovers could in a lifetime.


Not only did this happen, but I had a friend come over to me during worship and pray for me. Everything he said was what was on my heart. But there were also things prayed over me that were new, but so important for me to hear.
Gosh, it just made me feel so loved and seen by my God!

After he prayed for me, I wrote out the prayer that was on my heart. I want to share my prayer with you, if that's okay. :)


Papa,
You are my portion. All my fountains are in You. Fill me up, God!
Break me. You are my King. Tear down my walls. Make me raw, open, exposed. Make me like a babe fresh out of the womb---new, innocent, hungry, desperate, thirsty, needing arms of love!
Break me. Humble me, God! I need You. I want to want You and only You!
Fall afresh on me, God!
All my hope is in You, for You have overcome and will overcome. You have given me peace.
You make me beautiful in Your time.
Love,
Your daughter


He is my strength!
My identity is not found in earthly things or my sin or my past or my future.
My identity is found in Him!


"...for the joy of the Lord is your strength." - Nehemiah 8:10

Comments

Popular Posts