Day 2: 20 Facts

20 facts about me. Here we go!

  1. I do not know how to swim.
  2. I have only been in the Midwest of the US.
  3. I have been to 5 countries, if you count airports.
  4. I have never worn high heels.
  5. I hate ketchup, raisins, and mushrooms.
  6. I love TOMS.
  7. Two of my poems are published.
  8. I have 11 nieces and nephews.
  9. I have been to 2 NSYNC concerts.
  10. I thoroughly enjoy playing card games.
  11. I like to take quizzes and assessments. 
    • Myers-Briggs personality is ISFJ. 
    • My top 5 strengths are Harmony, Empathy, Contentedness, Responsibility, and Consistency. 
    • Enneagram Type 2w3 - The Helper. 
    • MCORE top motivators are Improve, Collaborate, Be Central.
    • Love Languages are Receiving Gifts and Words of Affirmation.
  12. A friend of mine and I have cooked meals from 50 different countries. Check out our hashtag on Instagram. #kariandbekahsfoodadventures
  13. I have never set foot on a beach and seen the ocean in person.
  14. I read PostSecret every weekend.
  15. I am a note taker.
  16. I have 5 siblings, and I am the baby. And no, I do not think I am spoiled and/or the favorite. I often get asked those questions.
  17. I play with my hair and fiddle with my earrings when I am nervous.
  18. Speaking of earrings, I wear a 00 gauge.
  19. I often have "Glee moments" where a song I hear relates to current situations in my life.
  20. My favorite infancy stage is from 6-12 months. I loved when my niblings were in that stage. So much happens in those 6 months.

Comments

Popular Posts