Another Blog Challenge...Day 1: Introduction and Recent Photo

Hello blog world!

With change comes the need for security and something familiar. Let me explain myself.

Last week I was offered a position working as a receptionist at a church my current church is affiliated with. I gave myself a day to make a final decision. I looked at the pros and cons, weighed all possible scenarios, and formulated a new budget. Actually, I had been mulling over the "what ifs" for about a week. In the end, I decided to accept the position.

I believe this is the best move for me in order to grow in my skills and excel in the administrative work that I love to do. In some ways it seems like I am taking steps backward, but I think in the end this is what I need to do. I feel at peace even though there are moments of doubt and regret.

Right now I am finishing two weeks working at the hospital, and then I will begin my new position on February 27th. Because my world feels so unsettled at the moment in the midst of the transition, I decided it was a good opportunity to start yet another blog challenge. Writing has always been a way for me to refocus and regain my composure.

So here we are on Day 1. I hope you join me for the next 31 days.

Comments

Popular Posts