Twenty-four

This past Saturday I turned 24 years old. Year 23 was one of the hardest, most challenging, most changing years of my life thus far.

Here are some things I did this past year:

  • Got a tattoo
  • Graduated from college
  • Started a full time job
  • Learned how to budget
  • Lost friends
  • Gained friends
  • Moved into a real apartment
  • Became a Minnesota resident
  • Planned for the future
  • Started relationships
  • Ended relationships
  • Became a volunteer children's pastor
  • Trained for a 5k
  • Organized the volunteers at an event
  • Wrote the curriculum for a 6 week Job Club class for immigrants and refugees
  • Voted
  • Learned the Twin Cities bus system
  • Asked for help


Yes, I know there is much more that I did this year, but it seems as though my list of regrets or things I should have done would be even longer than this. Twenty-three was a year of searching, endings, beginnings, confusion, inclusion, blessings, regrets, everything!

I am not sure where year 24 will take me, but I do pray and hope to be obedient in it all.
I know I am 5 days late, but here's to 24!!

Comments

Popular Posts